Quality Assurance & Quality Control
We are committed to provide Quality products to our valued customers and we provide our assurances in form of our Test certificates and necessary Technical support. Our Quality Management System is based on ISO 9001 where in Modern Inspection & Testing Methods are employed and supported by written procedures, work instructions, Operation Inspection card (OIC), flow charts, process descriptions, Statistical Quality Control, NCR / CPAR control system.
- All raw materials and products are thoroughly inspected Heat / lot wise for their conformity to the standard requirements and fed in to a computer database for future reference & Traceability. Any non-conformity if found is immediately reported and necessary remedial action taken.
- We have various stages of Quality checks like Receiving Inspection, in process inspection, Final Inspection, pre shipment inspection & Third party inspection.
- Chemical Analysis Tests by Spectra and Alloy verification is done by PMI system as required to ensure the quality of Raw Materials is meeting the standard requirements.
- All applicable Destructive & Non Destructive Test are carried out systematically on each and every lot (Heat no) on regular basis and a Product Traceability Number is allocated for each product after satisfying the requirements of the relevant standards to have 100% Traceability.
- All the Precision gauges, measuring instruments and Testing equipment’s are calibrated as per the periodicity set forth by the usage for their effective utilization and documented for future verification and records.